The Breakfast Club is open every school day from 7:45am until 8:55am for pupils from Reception to Y6.
If you arrive before 8:30am it will cost £3.50 – this includes breakfast.
If you come for the activities only from 8.30am it will cost £1.50.
There are subsidies for a full week (£14) and for siblings (50% sibling discount).
Breakfast Menu (8:00-8:30am):
– Fresh juice
After 8:30am we have a range of activities to keep you occupied:
- Monday: Football, creative table, reading area with bean bags and space hoppers
- Tuesday: Table tennis, lego table, reading area and snooker/pool
- Wednesday: Football, board game table and space hoppers
- Thursday: Basketball, parachute and air hockey
- Friday: Football, dance, reading area and giant Connect 4
Booking is not needed and you can pay on the day.