The Christmas Fair is only a month away and as usual with our fairs, the PTA relies on the very kind donations given by parents, carers and friends of the school.
Sara Sparrow is leading the production of the programme again this year and Vanessa Mason is once more gathering some fantastic prizes for the raffle. If you are aware of any businesses wishing to donate a prize or place an advert in the programme please contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a truly outstanding line-up of prizes for the raffle again this year: top prize being a fantastic Christmas hamper from the Governors. Other prizes incl. panto tickets, meal vouchers (Bar Azita, Lussmans, Billys, Harpenden Arms, Slug ‘n Lettuce, Godfreys, Oval Cafe, Gingerbread Man), days out (Big Space, Farmyard Funworld, Willows Farm, Paradise Wildlife Park), MOT, gym passes, zumba, wine and the list goes on… Prize fund currently at around £1,200 and growing. Watch out for the tickets which will be sent home in book bags on Friday, 15th November.
This year we are asking for your help with donations listed below. Please use the half term to start collecting, but because we have nowhere to store items, only bring donations into the school on the morning of FRIDAY, 29TH NOVEMBER.
- Bottle Tombola for the ‘big people’ – We would like donations of drinkable bottles, either alcoholic or non-alcoholic, big or small.
- Chocolate Tombola for the ‘little people’ – We also require chocolates in wrappers or boxes; big or small, advent calendars, etc. all gratefully received! We will be sending out cellophane bags for filling on Friday, 22nd November.
- Cake Stall – A plate will be sent home a few days before the fair. Please bring in all delicious cake donations on Friday, 29th November.
All the above donations will be in exchange for coming to school in non-uniform on Friday, 29th November.
Other stalls which need your support are:-
- Adopt A Teddy – Please donate any unwanted soft toys in a good condition.
- Christmas Stall / 2nd Hand Stall – We are looking for items / gifts in good condition. We are also looking for unwanted ornaments, DVDs, CDs, toys, jigsaws, Christmas decorations, books, etc.
After the half term we’ll be looking for volunteers to help with setting up on the day or running a stall. If you can spare even just half an hour it would be appreciated.