Details of our Breakfast Club are as follows:
- Breakfast Club is open every school day from 7.45am until 8:45am for Lea Primary children in Reception to Y6.
- The cost is £4 per child which includes breakfast if you arrive before 8.15. There is a 50% discount for siblings.
- Activities on offer include: badminton, football, squash or volleyball. We also have a film or music playing as well as a range of board games, art activities and construction bricks to keep you occupied. Skipping, parachute and other large group games may be played as well.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis and the club can accept a maximum of 30 children per session. Please note that parents need to agree a pattern in advance for the purposes of organising staff numbers, but this could be one day a week, or even every other week.
- Payment must be made in advance by cheque or SchoolGateway.
- Please let us know at the end of term if you child no longer requires a space in Breakfast Club the following term or you will be invoiced and charged.
- Children attending the club must be handed over to breakfast club staff by a responsible adult, no earlier than 7.45am each day at the back entrance to the hall. At the end of sessions, children will continue on to their respective classes.
- The club will operate under the same behaviour policy as the school, a copy of which can be found on the school website.
- If your child is unable to attend the club through illness, we will credit the cost of sessions booked. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds.
- The Lea Breakfast Club reserves the right to refuse or exclude any child at any time prior to or during the Club if their behaviour is incompatible with the general wellbeing and safe running of the club.
- The school reserves the right to withdraw the breakfast club should there be insufficient demand in the future, but will provide one half term’s notice of its intentions.
This terms activities include:
- Monday – football, snooker, Connect 4 and Giant Jenga
- Tuesday – Lego, K’nex and Art & Craft
- Wednesday – board games, football and space hoppers
- Thursday – table tennis, basketball, air hockey and reading area
- Friday – film fun Friday
We offer a healthy breakfast which comprises of cereal, yoghurt and toast with a choice of spreads. They can have fruit juice, milk or water to drink.
Complete the booking form to indicate your preferred dates for the Autumn Term 2016. Your dates will then be confirmed and you will be sent an invoice for payment in advance.